Saturday, March 24, 2012

Effortless Waves w/ Conair Infiniti Curling Wand

(The hair Protectant and Curling Wand is Linked Below)

Materials Needed:
CHI Iron Guard (here)
Hair clip(s)
Conair Infiniti Curling Wand (here)
Wide tooth comb
**optional** Hairspray (to set curls at the end)
**optional** Glove (prevent burning)

Review: I LOVE this curling wand. It makes curling hair so much faster than the traditional clip curling wand. Not only is it faster but it gives a nice wavy curl compared to the usual spiral curls. You are able to control the tightness of the curl pending on how long you leave it in your hair (shorter time= looser waves OR longer time= tighter curls) experiment with it to find the exact curl you prefer. This curling wand should be available in most drugstores or Wal-Mart and Target; I purchased mine for $29.99 at Target. I would 100% recommend this from any teen to a grown women.

Technique: My technique primarily consist of alternating the direction of my curls (as shown in the video) starting from the bottom to the top of my head. I do not touch my hair after curling until it is all completely cooled down then I gently finger comb the curls to turn into waves.  

No comments:

Post a Comment